On 2/14/12 2:50 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
Hi.

On 14 February 2012 03:19, Jürgen Schmidt<jogischm...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
On 2/14/12 6:00 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

Juergen, would you accept constructive critique?

sure ;-)

  Given that your

presentation effectively would be representing the work being done and
to be done, it would be good to have clear, forceful language….  and
last I heard, English as she is spoke is me native tongue. ;-)

If the paper will be accepted (and I hope it will) I will give the
presentation in German. The last time I have presented at LinuxTag I start
in English and switched then to German because the audience preferred
German.

Juergen

Okay; thanks. I think that it would actually be useful to have your
presentation, esp. if it includes or references technical details,
available for others outside of LinuxTag.

I think the idea comes up already to prepare a presentation that can be translated and used at different events etc.

The point is that many many large groups of people are wondering about
the future of AOO.
sure, and we should work on a better communication. We have so many things to do ...

Juergen

-louis

Ciao
Louis