At what point, and in what form, will the Symphony user documentation
be made available for updating to AOO? AFAIK, it's all delivered
online, but details about production tools would be useful. If this
info is on the wiki or in the list archives, a pointer to that info
would suffice.

Also, will some or all of the documentation developers for Symphony be
joining us here? I'd like to start (as soon as practical) to discuss
how people from ODFAuthors (assuming anyone left there is interested),
new volunteers (assuming there are, or will be, any) and previous
Symphony documenters can work together most efficiently. I have some
ideas and am prepared to JFDI, but I very much want to avoid
duplicating others' efforts or working at cross-purposes.

Perhaps someone from IBM knows the answers to my questions?

--Jean