On 3/2/12 4:34 PM, FR web forum wrote:
But this is still true, let us check the English sources first
OK I'll wait

Other string in scp2 / source / ooo.po #322
folderitem_ooo.ulf#STR_FI_TOOLTIP_SOFFICE.LngText.text
The office productivity suite compatible to the open
and standardized ODF document format. Supported by Oracle.

Maybe we should to replace Oracle by a %STRING variable?

Or simply change it to "... Supported by the Apache Software Foundation"

or "... Supported by %OOOVENDOR"

This is used ion the about string as well.

We will work with high prio to update the English resources asap.

Juergen