Hi

Jürgen, i found a lot of inconsistences using translation-toolkit to
generate the PO files from your SDF.

Some examples:

$ cat en-US.sdf | wc -l
72477

$ opening it in Calc, i find the same results, 72477 strings.

$ oo2po -P en-US.sdf pt-BR --multifile=toplevel --progress=verbose
return 72059 strings.

Did you try with localize tool? Returned the same values?

I am revising each part of output of oo2po, for undestand what happens.

Bests,
Claudio