Hello!
I loaded file and see no image.  But the data seem to be merely in table form,
so why not use Calc?
May you can ge more help from forums:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/

regards
Risto
0@8O K:>20 [bykova.m...@gmail.com] kirjoitti:
Good afternoon. I use the software openoffice. I had problems with the
program. The matter is that in the text document at me my changes don't
remain. I will describe a problem. I keep drawing in an extreme right top
corner, I put a binding to page, I keep the document - all remains as me it
is necessary. But after I close the document, and I open it again, my
picture appears in the middle of page. The matter is that at me many such
pages, and on each of them of a picture. And if I need to change something
in the document, I should rearrange anew all pictures in the right top
corner. As there are blanks in some lines after a picture. In general after
I close the document, and I open it again it it is transformed beyond
recognition. Very much I hope for your help. In the enclosed file that
document which I try to keep.

Mary.