On 3/18/2012 11:52, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
TJ Frazier wrote on Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:22:37 -0400:
<math>\sum_{k=1}^N k^2</math>
I confirm that changing the subscript value, s/k=1/k=2/, causes the
error indication. Other changes seem to work properly.

@Daniel or Raphael: can you check the error logs and installation?

Nothing in the error log.  I don't see a texvc binary.  Beyond that I'll
leave it to Raphael.

Raphael --- if you fix this yourself please document what you did in the
runbook.

Otherwise please ask on IRC or see that a jira gets filed.

Daniel

I'm not sure I believe the error message:
Failed to parse (Missing texvc executable; please see math/README to
configure.): \sum_{k=2}^N k^2

Probably useful link:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Texvc
/tj/