On 3/21/12 7:29 PM, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi,
My second question to translation:
The po file /basic/source/app.po contains strings to VCLTesttools. Why
it needs to be translated?
IIRC we decided not to use VCLTesttool in QA work, because we not want
to use it, and no one want to learn BASIC.
Regards,
Zoltan

Your question is valid and the answer is simple. The testtool is not maintained anymore and will be probably removed in the future. Work is ongoing to use something else for automated GUI testing ...

And we simply haven't found the time to remove all unnecessary code. A good work for volunteers in the future ;-)

Juergen