Am 22.03.2012 10:16, schrieb xia zhao:
Hi all,

As AOO 3.4 RC build is nearly ready, I propose AOO 3.4 RC build test plan
here.

1. Installer testing
    Focus on installation testing on below major platforms:

    -    Windows 7 64/32 bit
    -    Windows Vista 64/32 bit
    -    Windows XP SP2

No tests for Windows 2000?

    -    RedHat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) 64 bit/32 bit
    -    Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit/32 bit
    -    Mac OS 10.7(Lion)
    -    Mac OS 10.6.x
    -    Mac 10.5

    Additional Platform are suggested:

    -    FreeBSD 9.0/8.2
    -    OS/2
    -    Solaris x86 10

2. Extension testing
    Volunteers can get the extension list from:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ (??)

    -    Directory
    -    Extensions based on OOo (Verify they still works with IP clearance
    work done in AOO 3.40
    -    Extensions based on AOO (View by "Most Recent" category on
    extension page)

3. Basic Interoperability Testing
    The test scenarios cover:

    -    Load
    -    Save
    -    Reopen

    And the interoperability cover both compatibility with MS office 2003/MS
office 2010 and old OOo versions.

4. General testing
    Do free testing on AOO six components, Math, Base, Draw, Impress,
Writer, Calc for three days.

5. Globalization and Translation testing
    If other languages build are offered as RC builds(seems we will only
have English only RC build for AOO 3.4), quick globalization and
  translation testing will be done. Which include:

    - Check the UI
    - Switch locale and check some culture related functions, such as
    currency, date, formula etc.

The above testing are supposed to be done during 1 week and during this
week, if no critical issues are reported, we can say the RC build is ready
to ship based on vote.

I placed this plan here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+RC+Build+Test+Plan

Lily

I did some additional tests for r1299571 on Windows XP and Suse 11.3 Linux with VCL testtool. They look very promising. I haven't found any big flaws. Some tests show that some controls are missing and they stumble over the new color picker.
Lots of tests don't show any warning or error.

Groetjes,
Olaf