On 03/22/12 01:48, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
Pedro Giffuni [p...@apache.org] kirjoitti:

http://people.apache.org/~pfg/images/AOO-powered.png

Doesn't it make you all want to use FreeBSD? ;).

Pedro.

Yes to FreeBSD. I find that this logo proposal differs from other by having transparent background. Others have white background. When page have dark background Apache and Open are difficult to see. At white page background black box around globe is distinct.

I am actually meaning to leave it white. Transparency is useful for
some effects like having the shadow fall on the tag.

This will only be used in the screen so that won't be an issue.
I'll fix it, thanks!

Pedro.