Oliver,  greetings

I just checked "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34_help/>". There are NO translated files there.

Not one !

Yesterday I indeed checked the ""older"" directories
Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_help/> and Apache OpenOffice (Incubating) <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo/> they were 'almost'completely translated so I translated the remaining part and
 therefore ended up with 100% for both UI and Help

I also checked the directories Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34_help/> andApache OpenOffice 3.4.x <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34/> but there were NO files for Dutch at all when I was there. (At least I couldn't find them there) Just two languages, one of them being German, the other one I can't remember.

Can you please check the files for Dutch in Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_help/> ?
There seems to be something wrong, at least from my end  :-).

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)