Hi all,

QA interested people are defintely subscribing ooo-dev mailing list.

Now we are approaching to release, therefore we need more QA relate work!
Notable activity is that Lily summarizes qa weekly status
including bugzilla activity as well.
However currently, traffic of the ooo-dev mailing list is too high
and many of them are not QA related subjects.

I'd like to be a moderator. Of course, I'm very happy if Lily would become
a moderator, too.

My background for QA activity. I was the QA project lead (qa.openoffice.org)
with Caio and Joost.
I was a MacOSX PPC build provider, as well as FreeBSD porter. I'm also
interested especially
for automatic testing (so i had been provided VCLTesttool environment at
good-day.net;
unfortunately, good-day is gone...).

Thanks,
 Nakata Maho