On 23.03.2012 22:15, Simon Brouwer wrote:
Hi Andre,

I think in a Dutch AOO the following languages should be bundled:
Dutch (nl_NL)
English (en_GB and en_US)
French (fr_FR)
German (de_DE)

I have added URLs of these in [1] if missing.

Thanks, I have updated the main/extensions.lst file accordingly.

Note that I have only added one dutch dictionary for nl_NL, if you want dictionaries for other languages included, please update the Wiki page.

We have now dictionaries for these languages:

en
de, de_DE
nl_NL
fr_FR