Hi Joe,

While everyone else might be ignoring the distinction between the Apache closer
cgi/ezt and the current OOo javascript methods, I haven't missed the
difference. One is server and the other client.

You've mentioned where the various example pieces are, but to make it really
easy would you mind providing the two or three key urls into the svn repos? I'm
interested, but not in a hurry.

Thanks,
Dave