Hi,

Am 11.04.2012 12:17, schrieb Andre Fischer:
On 11.04.2012 18:05, Josef Latt wrote:
Hi,

Am 11.04.2012 10:26, schrieb xia zhao:

I would prefer that no extensions are bundled.

Can you provide reasons for that ?

As you can see below, there are IMHO some unnecessary extensions for a German user.

I prefer installing only needed extensions.
The problem comes up every time if you install a new version of OOo.

In this package
Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_de.tar these
extensions are bundled:

dict-de_DE-frami_2011-06-03.oxt
dict-de_AT-frami_2011-06-03.oxt
dict-de_CH-frami_2011-06-03.oxt
dict-en.oxt
dict-it.oxt
ooo-dictionnaire-fr-moderne-v4.2.oxt
presentation-minimizer.oxt
presenter-screen.oxt

They are in this package 'ooobasis3.4-core01_3.4.0-1_amd64.deb' and will
be automaticly installed when OOo is started the first time. IMHO not so
good.

Why?

If you remain to bundle extensions it would be easier to prevent (with a separate package) that they will be installed.

Regards
Josef

--
PGP Schlüssel: 311D1055