On 5/2/12 3:57 PM, imacat wrote:
Dear Jürgen,

     I believe I had voted a +1 at Apr 23th but not counted, thought the
result will still be the same.  Maybe it only count on ooo-dev list?

exactly only the votes on ooo-dev were counted. The next time I will post it on ooo-dev only to avoid confusion. But we all learn at the moment how things at Apache work and we will improve over time.

Juergen