Hello, Liu Tao!

On 2012-05-03, at 22:56 , taotao.liu wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am LiuTao, glad to meet you in AOO here.
>
> I'm from China Standard Software Co.,Ltd. located in Beijing Haidian district.
>
> Our team will come soon and join you. Hopefully we can do sth.

I'm delighted to see you and your colleague here on this list willing to
contribute to Apache OpenOffice. I'm not sure everyone is familiar with your
company's past work but if you would care to inform the list, I'd appreciate
it.

Please let me and the others here know how we can help you and get you and your
team going. This community is very friendly, very supportive, and all that we
do is transparent and accountable to the community, according to our bylaws.

best,
Louis

PS this, like most other Apache lists, is public. Therefore I'd generally
recommend against posting your telephone number and other data Spammers love.