Hi Joe,
After investigation, I found our team used a robot to collect the
attached documents from bugzilla for testing AOO.  That leads our IP
to be blocked.
IP: 202.108.130.138
Could you tell us what is the detail firewall rule? We can change our
the schedule and strategy to avoid the problem.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards