Jurgen,

Thanks for the insight. In reviewing the wiki, the backlog content is still
relevant, but the activity to do and membership are really out of date.

Is it reasonable to archive the current content, harvest actionable and
relevant backlog items, and start fresh?

Perhaps I could make a community proposal to support a UX community wiki
refresh.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Kevin