I wouldn't make too much fuss over what the mentors did.
Yes this project had a very good pool compared to what most
incubating projects have to deal with, but the public accolades
surrounding the successful release belong to the committers
and the supporting community on this project.  Most of our time
as mentors was focusedon social/legal issues, not technical issues.
Just keepingthings moving along was not all that difficult, most
of the time ;-).

You've exceeded our expectations to get to this point so quickly,

and I look forward to reviewing your processes towards graduation.

Good luck!