Hi,

Am 15.05.12 20:40, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
Hi there,

now that AOO 3.4 is there, is there any chance to update the API docs at
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html
I could do it, if I knew the procedure: are these files in
ooo-site/trunk/content/api/docs/common/ref/ just a copy of the SDK
files?

On the other hand, there are two related issues:

- the files on the web site, and the ones generated in AOO 3.4 SDK have
   the old copyright "Copyright © 1995, 2012, Oracle and/or its
   affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered
   trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be
   trademarks of their respective owners."

- on the website, the links on the navigator bar, for example
   http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/ , generate
   directory listing, because there is no index.html, the SDK docs have
   a module-ix.html instead. I guess this could be solved with
   a .htaccess

I assume that Jürgen knows more about it as he was deeply involved in the former api project - he was leading it.
Thus, I propose to wait for Jürgen's input here.

Best regards, Oliver.