Eric,

Sorry I am crazying with other things these days and no choice to take a
look at mail list.. I am so suddently to see your resigning note ..

Though you may know less about me but I did know your contribution and your
passion to this community. Stongly suggest you reconsidering your
resigning, we do not want to lost one person like you here..

Best regards,
Lily