No the code is not working for me and I seek help.
I want to have help with thumbnails and previews thats quick and stable,
And the preview that exists is just too slow and unstable.

Did you know that MS Wordpad is creating the thumbnails for OOo but Ms
Office have no thumbnails? And the opposite for preview.

---
<http://openoffice.2283327.n4.**
nabble.com/api-dev-Open-a-**file-with-standard-**application-from-dialog-*
*td3067760.html<
http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/api-dev-Open-a-file-with-standard-application-from-dialog-td3067760.html

--

2012/5/30 Fernand Vanrie <s...@pmgroup.be>

> On 30/05/2012 11:20, Erik Wigforss wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the code but it doesn't work.
>>
> for you i suppose  :-)
>

>> Heres my code to anser every question one will ever have about ooo.
>>
>> Sub TheAnswerForEveryting()
>>
>> If isDepressed() Then
>>   doNothing()
>> ElseIf isHappy() Then
>>   doSomething()
>> ElseIf isHatred() Then
>>  crashForNoReason()
>> ElseIf isPolite() Then
>>   throwAnError()
>> Else
>>   waitForOneSecondAndTryAgain()
>> End If
>> End Sub
>>
>> Erik
>>
>> 2012/5/3 Fernand Vanrie<s...@pmgroup.be>
>>
>>  Erik ,
>>> With BASIC it can been done
>>> have a look at this
>>> thread<http://openoffice.**2283327.n4.<http://openoffice.2283327.n4.>
>>> **
>>> nabble.com/api-dev-Open-a-****file-with-standard-****
>>> application-from-dialog-*<http://nabble.com/api-dev-Open-a-**file-with-standard-**application-from-dialog-*>
>>> *td3067760.html<http://**openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.**
>>> com/api-dev-Open-a-file-with-**standard-application-from-**
>>> dialog-td3067760.html<http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/api-dev-Open-a-file-with-standard-application-from-dialog-td3067760.html>
>>> >
>>> hope it helps
>>>
>>> Fernand
>>>
>>> Hi, I'm trying to render a page to a bitmap and I don't get it working.
>>> Drawing primitives works but not render a document. Do anyone know how to
>>> do this? Here is my code: public static BufferedImage makeThumb(File
>>> inFile) throws IOException, BootstrapException, IllegalArgumentException,
>>> Exception, java.io.IOException { XComponentLoader xCompLoader =
>>> OfficeConnection.****getConnection().****getXComponentLoader();
>>> PropertyValue[] loadProps = new PropertyValue[2]; loadProps[0] =
>>> OfficeTools.makeProperty("****ReadOnly", Boolean.TRUE); loadProps[1] =
>>> OfficeTools.makeProperty("****Hidden", Boolean.TRUE); XComponent xDoc =
>>> xCompLoader.****loadComponentFromURL(****OfficeTools.makeOpenOfficeUrl(*
>>> ***inFile.getAbsolutePath()),
>>> "_blank", 0, loadProps); XRenderable xRender = (XRenderable)UnoRuntime.**
>>> queryInterface(XRenderable.****class, xDoc); if (xRender != null) {
>>> System.out.println("Is Renderable"); XDevice xDevice =
>>> OfficeConnection.**
>>> getConnection().getXToolkit().******createScreenCompatibleDevice(***
>>> *1024,
>>> 1024); PropertyValue[] renderProps = new PropertyValue[2];
>>> renderProps[0] =
>>> OfficeTools.makeProperty("****RenderDevive", xDevice); renderProps[1] =