On 6/2/2012 3:30 AM, Donald Whytock wrote:
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM, John Schmidt<supp...@123openoffice.com>  wrote:
I thought this was a great idea and have always had my software up to date
and delivered on time. I can't say anything for anyone else, but my site
looks professional and I also supply the buyer with choices of support
packages. I for one would like this to stay open. I have not received a sale
since the switch to Apache Openoffice. So if you can please bring the
distributors page back.

Perhaps a user forum thread for service suppliers would be better than
a webpage.  A webpage has to be maintained and can have links that are
out of date, whereas a forum thread is more dynamic and would seem
more up-to-date.

The message was moderated, not by me, hence this reply might not reach John.

Furthermore, his email address might be considered misleading. Thoughts? Apache policies?

Peter