Hello All,

A survey is being developed to capture input and feedback from our users.

A number of great candidate questions have been submitted. Now we need to
refine the questions, compile the surveys and move towards deployment.

To ensure that our survey captures data that will help drive informed
design and development decisions within the community, your input would be
greatly appreciated.

All disciplines and focal areas are encouraged to share their research data
needs. We can select the questions that best realize your data research
needs.

Visit the AOO UX wiki to review the current survey question candidates and
join the discussion:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Research_Surveys

Looking forward to your input.

Regards,