On 08.06.2012 04:39, Clarence GUO wrote:
Hi~
What's the language of the forum link "
http://user.services.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewforum.php?f=76";? I opened
the link and the language looks like Germany.

Not german, looks spanish.  That would match the /es/ part in the URL.

-Andre

2012/6/7 RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>

At the ES forums we started a small experiment: a section(1) to
present and discuss ideas about the program. This experiment can be
viewed as a "first run" were people can share their ideas and interact
with others to see if it is a good idea (or not) and express it the
best possible way. The goal is to arrive to a valid enhancement
request.

Let's see what happens. If the experiment makes sense, maybe we can
start thinking of a way to extend it.

Regards
Ricardo

(1) http://user.services.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewforum.php?f=76