On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
<jogischm...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have reviewed some issues and found that it is hard to identify the
> real names behind some emails etc.
>
> I would like to suggest that people send a short introduction to the
> list here and tell us a little bit about yourself and the motivation to
> join the project and work with us on the code.
>
> It's mainly to give the credits to the people who earn it ;-)
>
> Means in the svn logs by setting the Patch By, Fodun By, ...
>
> Juergen

Juergen--

There's a boiler plate welcome message that is sent to new subscribers as
you may know. Perhaps we could get some wording added to that to request
this kind of introduction as a first message post. I will try to find out
how to contact to do this.

Would you like to suggest some wording  for this, assuming it can be
changed.

MzK

"Everything will be all right in the end...
      if it's not all right then it's not the end. "
             -- Sonny, "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"