On 06/13/2012 07:48 PM, Kevin Grignon wrote:
KG02 - See comments inline.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon...@gmail.com>wrote:

KG01 - See comments inline.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Kay Schenk<kay.sch...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hi Kevin--

On 06/11/2012 10:55 PM, Kevin Grignon wrote:

Hello All,

I need some help.

Currently the UX page on http://www.openoffice.org/ux/ is outdated.

Please remove all content from this page and insert a link to the new AOO
UX homepage:
http://wiki.services.**openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_**
OpenOffice_User_Experience<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience>

I can do this for you...but are you sure we should remove the references
to the Specification Project and Accessibility Project also?

I can probably get to this tomorrow.

KG01 - Thanks for your support. As a starting point, I'd like to propose
we consolidate all content in a single trusted source - the new AOO UX
page. We can provide links to Spec Project and Access Projects from this
new AOO UX page, assuming this efforts are active. I'll capture an action
item to ensure that I move over all the relevant, active links.

KG02 - Ok, page contents captured. I will review and create links in new
AOO UX page. Feel free to proceed with clean up. Thanks again for your
help. Clean slate :)

OK -- I can get to this later today...I will just remove all content, and link to the new UX wiki site as you requested,

Once we get settled, we can spend some time to create a better UX page
for
www.openoffice.org. However, it is very low priority right now.

Please advise.

Regards,
Kevin

--

"There's no crying in baseball!"
       -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"