Hi,

as far as I remember MS often changed the source path of this distributable binary on their web pages in the past so it wasn't possible to integrate its path into a download script to automate it's download as an external package. Hopefully I'm wrong now and MS changed this behavior but I'd like to give you a warning to integrate just the path to the binary package.

Thus, I would like to reuqest to check, if our Windows buildbot is using
the newest versions of these redistributables.
I am expecting that the buildbot already is using the newest ones - I
only want to assure that this is really the case.

Kind regards, Joost