2012.06.15. 8:31 keltezéssel, Zhe Liu írta:
> Hi all,
> As mentioned before, I was working on a Java library to perform gui
> testing. Actually it has been implemented on Symphony source code. It
> involves 3 modules:
> 1.
> https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/test
> It contains all testing scripts. Some JUnit testcases have been
> written in the package "testcase". Smoke testing is re-implemented
> based on the lib. We also developed some performance testing script,
> but not include in svn.
> 2.
> https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/testcommon
> It contains the low-level implementation to do GUI testing.
> 3.
> https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/testgui
> It contains the common utilities used by uno api testing and GUI testing.
> I also wrote one wiki page to introduce it.
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/vclauto

I'm not a coder, but I run the old VCLtool in past, used for translation
testing, by creating screenshots from each dialog.
This will be possible with new tool?

I try to setup this test configuration on my win7.
I can set up and build test enviroment, and could build it, but can not
run the example test.
Needs some more help on JUnit configuration. Which test class I can use?
Regards,
Zoltan