As stated before, you can count me in for the CFP Jury. I've been a member of the jury for the OOo Conferences 2007 - 2010. In 2010, I have been the head of the jury. I would do this again, if no one else volunteers. But, it's unlikely that I will attend the AOOC 2012 in person. To my experience it's preferable if the head of jury attends in person because there are always last minute challenges (sometimes during the coffee break) to tackle.

Peter