Dear Madame, dear Sir,
I am working with OpenOffice since years. I use version 3.4 at the time. Every now and then I loose contact to the language modules for no obvious reason. They don't show up under "linguistics" then. That means that neither the thesaurus nor the spell check work. I have tried everything from repairing the program to deleting and reinstalling it. Sometimes that helped, but this time there is no success what so ever . I didn't find an answer to my problem in the OpenOffice forum. So could you please advise me what to do or where the problem lies. I use the German version and technically I am more or less an idiot.
With kind regards
Thomas Rothschild