From: Risto Jääskeläinen [mailto:rjaas...@saunalahti.fi] Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:38
To: AOOkehitys
Subject: SVN mistake, Sorry

I just made mess in Apache-SVN. Just try to copy source code to my PC but mixed
tortoiseSVN import command for downloading.
So I can see that there is new ooo directory with some files from my PC. For me
it is good to delete but I dont know if there is some other things to avoid
bigger mistake.

I started first downloading file
aoo-3.4.1-incubating-src.zip
from page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OOOUSERS/development-snapshot-builds.html
but this zip-file seems to consist mostly empty directories, so ...

Sorry
Risto