On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 15:37 +0200, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> On 07/10/2012 03:32 PM, drew wrote:
> > One question: Is it possible to subscribe to a subset of comments, so if
> > a comment feature were added to both the on-line USER and API guides
> > could someone subscribe to notifications for incoming comments to the
> > user docs but not the API docs?
> >
> > Otherwise - it looks interesting for sure.
> >
> > //drew
> >

> Why thank you for banning me on the test site and wiping all my comments
> ;'( *runs away crying*

Hi Daniel

Ah, I did ban you, didn't I - well, hmm think I'll go back and figure
out how to un-ban you..seems fair ;)

> On a more serious note, what you could do is add two separate comment
> shortnames, one for user docs and one for API docs, fx. ooo-user and
> ooo-api. That way, you'd have two separate dashboards (and you could
> even have separate moderator rights if you wanted) and two places to
> subscribe to, but from the reader's point of view it would just be one
> unified feature.

So - I wasn't sure on that - could I actually embed that into a page
right now, just by changing those variable in the js example and
'go-live' with it, as a separate dashboard, for a set of files - just
like that, no further need to ask someone to create something?

Best wishes,

//drew