On 24.07.2012 12:21, Rajarshi Mukherjee wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a OpenOffice UI modification work. However all the UI
handles I am getting are through UNO bridge.

So I can access the UI, draw images, shapes, update cell. But I cannot
change the UI of the OpenOffice itself.

E.g.
a.   If I want to draw a 3D Image using OpenOffice and assume this is not
supported through UNO bridge and Service Manager, than what is the way out.
b.   If I want to port the OpenOffice to an unsupported platform without
the UNO bridge than what are my options.

Question
1. I want to know which module draws the OpenOffice UI by default.
2. I want to change the UI without going through UNO. UNO is allowing us to
access the UI and customize UI.

Have a look at the VCL module (main/vcl/). The Window class (main/vcl/source/window/window.cxx) is the base class for most UI components.

-Andre

Thanks in advance.
Regds,
Rajarshi Mukherjee