Donald Harbison wrote:
Andrea, I hope that you submit a proposal for a talk. We need the
impressive Italian community to represent key aspects of the proejct and
participate at ApacheCon Europe.

It's quite likely that I will propose a talk (not necessary on a topic related to OpenOffice in Italy).

Please encourage others from Italy to join
the effort.  Make sure folks know that the deadline is August 13th

I sent a note a few days ago to the users list in Italian:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-utenti-it/201208.mbox/%3C501CDF99.4090002%40apache.org%3E
and RGB did the same on the forums in Italian, so we tried to spread the news as much as possible.

Regards,
  Andrea.