Michael,
  Welcome to join Apache OpenOffice!
  We had a talk in Open Source Summit Beijing month ago. I was very
impressed by your rich experience on open source community. I wonder if you
can share some of your experience? I think with your experience we can
build up more influence for AOO in China and attract more contributors.
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng