I was curious about the "provenance" of the .xls version of the AC/DC ASCII-art
video so I looked into the file.  The properties include a creation date of
2008-10-14 by Phil Clandillon.  This is what Phil Clandillon says about the
award-winning Excel Video: http://work.clandillon.com/#AC-DC-Rocks-the-Office

This version was designed to promote the release of "Black Ice" and gives a
track list, with "Rock N Roll Train" as the first track.  Since (according to
Wikipedia) digital versions were not authorized by AC/DC, the Excel-embedded
partial track is a rarity.  There are links in the spreadsheet, to
BeingAngus.com.  That domain is defunct, but acdcrocks.com is still working.
The video has more block-lettered caption scrolls during the lead-in that are
not from the same file.  The single-sheet file acdc.xls is the download.  You
can see it in the YouTube video, along with the play and stop buttons and a
portion of the track list on the right hand of the screen.

Oh, and Wikipedia is out of date about MP3s.  Amazon.com has a few (but not
"Rock and Roll Train") plus many more from tribute and cover bands.

Fans of the band will enjoy the video about the creation of the "Rock N Roll
Train" music video that was used to promote the album: <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys5eEpT0_S0>.

The result is at <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3kDWF_CSdo>.  In it you can
see that the ASCII video was derived from some of the green-screen insertions
in the full video.

 - orcmid (who loves this stuff)