Hello All,

I've been looking at various survey tools and would like to recommend that
we deploy the open source survey tool, *LimeSurvey.*

LimeSurvey is a powerful, free and open source survey package appropriate
for nonprofits looking for advanced survey logic and analysis features and
who have substantial technology support. Its range of features includes
full customization of survey look and feel, support for 40 different
languages, piping, skip logic, a library of available survey questions and
blast emailing. The tool has a large support community and is under active
development.

As far as technical requirements, this is an open source package that can
be downloaded for free, installed on our own web server, and customized to
suit our needs by a developer with knowledge of PHP/ MySQL. Although the
tool itself is free, we will need to be prepared to bear the costs and
effort for web hosting, and the time it takes to properly install,
configure, customize and support this product on our own.

   - Homepage: www.limesurvey.org
   - Download: http://www.limesurvey.org/en/stable-release

Please review the tooling website for more information.

If anyone has any other tools that we should consider, please share your
thoughts.

Regards,
Kevin