From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 14:53
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] AOO 3.4.1 Release Announcement for Review

On 16/08/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=announcing_apache_openoffice_3_4
> Comments are welcome.

I had a quick look about 24 hours ago and the text seemed fine. But I
cannot access the URL now (well, I can, but I only see the "Apache
OpenOffice (incubating)" title and an empty page).

> Perhaps we can take comments for a day or so, and I'll update to
> reflect feedback.  At that point volunteers might prepare
> translations.   Any translations we have at release time I can link to
> from the blog post.

Sure; if we have the English text available, volunteers are ready to
translate the text into Italian (and probably more languages). What is
the recommended URL to use for translated versions?

Regards,
   Andrea.