Rob Weir wrote:
Forwarded with permission of the author.  I corrected the English
version.  Translators should take note.

I've just made a couple of other translation-relevant fixes to
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html :
- Mention portable versions
- Remove "Intel" from supported platforms when this could cause confusion and/or FUD (saying that we support "Windows (Intel)" could lead someone to think we don't support AMD processors, while of course we do).

Details below.

The Italian versions, contributed by volunteers, are at:
Announcement (staging):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
Announcement (live):
http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
Release Notes (staging):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341-rn.html
Release Notes (live, when published):
http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341-rn.html

I didn't publish the recent sets of changes not to interfere with others. But there's nothing wrong if someone else needs to publish and publishes these pages too.

$ svn diff -r 1375797:1375798

$ svn diff -r 1375809:1375810
- Microsoft Windows (Intel), MacOS (Intel), Linux (Intel, 32 bit), Linux Intel (64 bit).
+       Microsoft Windows, MacOS (Intel), Linux (32 bit), Linux (64 bit).

Regards,
  Andrea.