On 23.08.2012 08:53, Andre Fischer wrote:
Hi,

I have contacted our colleagues of the Apache Rat project to ask some
questions about the rat scan.  One of them, Robert Donkin, made me aware
of another tool of the Apache Creadur project (of which Rat is one
sub-project): Apache Whisker.  It helps in creating legal documentation,
such as NOTICE and LICENSE files.  Something that might be very
interesting for us.

I forgot to add the URL to the Whisker homepage:

    http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/

Maybe somebody here would like to take a closer look at Whisker and find
out if AOO can benefit from it?

Regards,
Andre