Kay,
  Yes, what imacat posted was the *3.4.1 announcement*. And what Eric
translated and I submitted is the *3.4.1 release notes* in Chinese version.
  Originally, I hope to put the translated release notes to
zh-cn/releases/3.4.1.html . But I found I can not create a new directory,
so I just submit it to zh-cn/3.4.1.html.
  (I wonder if you can help to create the new folder "releases" and move
3.4.1.html into it? I didn't find the way as anon...)

  After the Chinese release notes published, I will update the announcement
imacat created, and let the url of the release notes in the page point to
the new Chinese version.

  Hope I made it clear to you. Thanks!

- Shenfeng