Am 08/31/2012 10:48 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
[...]
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 support Java 7, which is the
recommended configuration; but (especially on 64-bit Windows) you might
receive warnings about the Java version being defective. In that case,
download and install [the most current JRE 6 version | link]. Make sure
you get the "Windows x86 Offline (32-bit)" file. Then configure
OpenOffice to use it at "Tools - Options - OpenOffice.org - Java". See
[this forum topic | link] for more information.
[...]
With this everybody should be happy, right?

Yes, the only reason for me to suggest a specific version was based on
the previous analysis by Andreas; after his new analysis with the latest
versions of OpenOffice and Java, this is the best recommendation we can
make.

OK, I've adjusted the text.

Marcus