Hi Andrea,
Hi all,

2012/9/12 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>

> On 10/09/2012 Guy Waterval wrote:
>
>> As I have more free time until June 2013, I plan to continue writing a
>> user
>> documentation for OOoLight (Educoo.org). As the two products AOO et
>> OOoLight are, from an end user point of view of course, relatively similar
>> to use, my goal is to try to interfacing properly with the AOO project, to
>> allow an easy reuse of some parts by people here who could be interested
>> create a specific AOO documentation project.
>>

> Good, thanks!
>

>  So, I will work with the Alv2 licence and I have signed the CLA in june.
>> Is
>> it enough or are there more requirements?
>>

> There aren't any more requirements as far as I know. If you become a
> regular contributor to Apache, you will be voted as a committer, but this
> won't give you any special rights besides being able to directly put files
> in the OpenOffice repository (if desired).

Become a committer is not my priority. I would only produce something
helpful for endusers in my langage (I don't speak English), but in a way it
could eventually serve to people working here on an official documentation
project, without these boring issues of licenses, rules, etc. My work will
be "unofficial", but I can perfectly live with that.

My personal opinion is that a real and efficient AOO doc project should be
initiated and lead by the strongest community (US/EN) in a clear defined
and simple way, with a low technical barrier to rise the number of possible
contributors. But I have to admit it's more easy to say that to do.

Please, consider I will try to do something "beside" but not "against" the
AOO project. My question was how to work in this direction : a compatible
final product, not obligatory integrated, but in which the community could
reuse smoothly any part it could found interesting..

A link to the template I'm intending to use. If something is wrong, please,
let me know and I correct it. it.

http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/iron.odt

Regards

--