Hi all,

I was busy another weekend to start to implement the new structure for the DL scripting. The new webpages are accessible only here (as long as they are not published):

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/index.html
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/other.html

Some notes before you start with checking out:

1.
The latest consensus about the new directory structure on mirrors shows (IMHO) the following that I've used:

.../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/source/
.../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/binaries/<LANG>/
.../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/binaries/SDK/

2.
Only the binaries are working for now. The checksum files are still coming form the old structure.

3.
But they are no real binaries, just dummy test files with meaningful content. ;-)

Now happy testing.

And don't forget to use the following webpage to support your error reports:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/analyze.html

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Marcus