Hi Oliver;

To be honest, I have no idea why we are getting the linking error,
but yes if defining your own local scope_array function stops the
error , it's OK. This is debugging code so we can live with the
duplicity.

FWIW, I noticed the build on linux is broken due to a checksum
mismatch in the English dictionary :(.

Pedro.