Am 09/21/2012 08:31 PM, schrieb Albino B Neto:
Hi.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Donald Whytock<dwhyt...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Is there a path to the download page that's based on the apache.org
domain?  My company's firewall system has decided openoffice.org is

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index.html

As it's not in the test area or something else but the one that is publicly known, it should be OK to use it as alternative.

HTH

"Freeware and Shareware".

And yes, they say that like it's a bad thing.

There will always be people that think in black and white pattern and do not want to see whats in between. ;-(

Yes.

The university I study also blocked the access openoffice.org

I asked why blocked, and not answer. :(

Really? A university? I cannot believe it.

Marcus