Hi Andrew,

thanks a lot for the proposal. Great work!

What I would like to do is also including those who got 2 nominations, because I find some names there that certainly contribute a lot but are just not as visible as others.

As Dennis had proposed, I would also prefer to move on in 72 hour steps.

For everything else a big +1!

Thanks again,
Peter