2012/9/26 Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:51 AM, Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > add
> values
> new
> > time,
> into

> > keep
> date
> what
> > we

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.5+Release+Planning

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Planning

> think

> > bug
> light

> something

> easily
> whether

> > > In that case lets use the existing 3.5 Release Notes as Armin has
> already
> > > put a number of entries in there the "name can be change to protect the
> > > innocent later".
> > >

> > +1 to use the existing 3.5 Release Notes wiki.
> >
> > And I just made a query in BZ, for defects fixed after 3.4 (May 8), and
> > excluded (1) some Products as qa, www, (2) those Target Milestone set to
> > 3.4.1, and (3) Issue Type not in (DEFECT, FEATURE, ENHANCEMENT). And I
> got
> > about 500 results. I picked some of them in the list and believe there
> are
> > still many items need to be taken out, e.g. those fixed 1 year ago, but
> > just validated recently. So I think I can quickly go through them, and
> for
> > those who are really fixed/implemented in trunk after 3.4 and not in
> 3.4.1,
> > I will set the Target Milestone to AOO 3.5.0. And this list can be a base
> > for our release notes. How do you think?
> >
> > Another thing is that we need to define a test plan for the milestone
> > build, which can be a lightweight regression test suite. The plan can be
> > published on a wiki, and executed against very milestone build.
> > I agree with Juergen that we should start as early as possible. While I
> > still hope to get the confirmation from our QE team, since IMO they are
> the
> > key to this plan. :)
> >
> > - Simon
> >

> Simon --
>
> Great that you started this. Will all new features ( these seem to be all
> in Calc by the current 3.5 Release Planning doc), be given an issue
> assignment at some point to correspond to your BZ search filter? The one
> listed as i110133 doesn't seem to show up in either your "features" or
> "all" filters you posted> I think it needs a target change (which I didn't
> make).
>
> All this will be very very helpful for planning our next release. So, thank
> you.

Kay,
  The list on the wiki is out of date. So I update it and marked it out. I
think i110133 is a defect that proposed to fix in 3.5, but further on there
is no update for this defect...
  Per our lesson&learned from 3.4.1, a better way is to leverage Bugzilla
query. So I created one: TargetTo350AllFix. Also, I put the link on 3.5
wiki.

- Simon