Hi,

our linux32 buildbot could download the jpeg tarball successfully, but failed on the download of boost tarball this the same error.

It seems that the perl modules to handle certain download request response causing trouble.

I will revert the "testing change" to /main/external_deps.lst.

Best regards, Oliver.

Hi,

the linux32 buildbot got a failure on downloading the jpeg tarball.

I will - for testing purpose - change the primary download URL in order to
somehow limit the search for the failure cause.

Best regards, Oliver.